Vanpool And Park & Ride
Brevard County has one of the largest commuter vanpool programs in the United States. Participants are provided with state-of-the-art vans that are convenient, affordable and reliable. Find out more! Take the work out of getting to work and receive tax-free benefits. See what vanpools are traveling in your area or find commuters just like you that are interested in forming a new one with Commute With Enterprise.
Park & Ride
Park & Ride lots provide a common location where commuters can park their cars and easily transfer to transit, a carpool or vanpool to finish the ride to work. Brevard County has three Park & Ride lots, and all of them are FREE! Get Google Maps directions and amenity information by selecting the lot you are interested in, or select the location from the map icon.
Viera Park & Ride Lot
- Porada Drive, Near Stadium Parkway and Viera Boulevard
- 5545 Porada Drive, Viera, FL 32940
- These facilities were made possible by the Viera Corporation and the Viera Transportation Management Association (TMA)
Eau Gallie Park & Ride Lot
- Exit 183, 1/8 mile West of I-95 on Eau Gallie Boulevard
- 5110 West Eau Gallie Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32924
- These facilities were made possible by a grant received through the Florida Department of Transportation. FDOT owns and maintains the Eau Gallie Park & Ride facility
Palm Bay Park & Ride Lot
- Emerson Drive NW and C.R.509 (West of Minton Road)
- 342 Emerson Drive NW, Palm Bay, FL 32907
- These facilities were made possible by a public/private partnership between the City of Palm Bay, Brevard County TPO, Space Coast Area Transit, FDOT, Faith Baptist Church and Palm Bay Christian Church