LCB MeetingsThe Local Coordinating Board (LCB) for Transportation Disadvantaged Services meets quarterly to oversee the TD program at a local level, by providing input on various issues, plans and programs. Categorical appointments representating participating agencies and citizen advocates are made by in conjunction with Florida Statute 427. By Laws and Grievance Procedures are updated annually. When you access one of the LCB files below, it will automatically be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP file that will contain PDFs of the LCB meeting information for that quarter.
- June 17, 2019 LCB Agenda Package
- January 14, 2019 Agenda Package
- November 19, 2018 LCB Agenda Package
- May 2018 LCB Agenda Package
Public DocumentsView Transit Development Plans, rider surveys, general policies, and program plans that are commissioned by Space Coast Area Transit. Click the name of the document you wish to view.
- Riders Guide For Special Service
- EEO Program Plan 2014 - 2017
- LCB By-Laws
- LCB Grievance Procedures 2019
- LCB Seeking Volunteer Members
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goal Setting
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Public Policy
- Paratransit Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- 2008 Rider Survey
- Title VI Report 2017
- Title Vl Complaint Form
- Public Rights Under Title VI
- Transit Development Plan 2018 Progress Report
- 2013-2022 Transit Development Plan
If you have any issues in regards to associated content such as PDF accessibility, we will endeavor to make them available to you in an accessible format or provide you an alternate format.