The Local Coordinating Board (LCB) for Transportation Disadvantaged Services meets quarterly to oversee the TD program at a local level, by providing input on various issues, plans and programs. Categorical appointments representating participating agencies and citizen advocates are made by in conjunction with Florida Statute 427. By Laws and Grievance Procedures are updated annually.
When you access one of the LCB files below, it will automatically be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP file that will contain PDFs of the LCB meeting information for that quarter.
- November 19, 2018 LCB Agenda Package
- May 2018 LCB Agenda Package
- November 13, 2017 Public Hearing Minutes
- November 13, 2017 LCB Minutes
- November 2017 Agenda
- June 2017 LCB Agenda Package
- March 2017 LCB Agenda Package
View Transit Development Plans, rider surveys, general policies, and program plans that are commissioned by Space Coast Area Transit. Click the name of the document you wish to view.
- LCB Grievance Procedures 2019
- Riders Guide For Special Service
- LCB By-Laws
- LCB Seeking Volunteer Members
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goal Setting
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Public Policy
- Paratransit Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- Title Vl Complaint Form
- Title VI Program Plan
- EEO Program Plan 2014 - 2017
- Public Rights Under Title VI
- 2013-2022 Transit Development Plan
- 2008 Rider Survey