How To Ride
Watch the following videos on how to use the 321Transit website and app to get the most out of our Real Time tracking data and how to easily purchase bus and trolley passes.
Learn How To Ride
Bus routes operate on a set schedule at designated stops, providing extensive coverage throughout the cities within Brevard County as well as unincorporated areas.
- The safety of our passengers is our #1 priority.
- Please limit packages to those you can personally carry on the bus by yourself.
- Be at the stop at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- Do not approach a moving bus.
- Have exact fare, ticket or pass ready prior to boarding the bus. Drivers cannot make change.
- Leave seats near the front for elderly or disabled riders, moving promptly to the next available seat.
- Passengers may only use audio devices with head phones activated.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, electronic cigarettes, or any materials that are flammable are not allowed on buses.
- Service animals are the only animals allowed.
- If available, use the stop bar or pull cord to signal your top one block in advance. If one is not available, alert your driver at least one block in advance.
- Do not leave your seat until the bus is fully stopped.
- All buses are equipped with bike racks. Surfboards and bikes are permitted inside the bus when space is available.
- Proper attire is needed to board. Shirts and shoes are required. Bathing suits, except board shorts, must be covered.
- All scheduled times are approximate and depend on traffic and other conditions.
- Email us compliments or concerns or call the RideLine at 321-633-1878.