LCB MeetingsThe Local Coordinating Board (LCB) for Transportation Disadvantaged Services meets quarterly to oversee the TD program at a local level, by providing input on various issues, plans and programs. Categorical appointments representing participating agencies and citizen advocates are made by in conjunction with Florida Statute 427. By Laws and Grievance Procedures are updated annually. When you access one of the LCB files below, it will automatically be downloaded to your computer as a ZIP file that will contain PDFs of the LCB meeting information for that quarter.
- November 29, 2021 LCB Agenda Package
- May 24, 2021 LCB Agenda Package
- March 22, 2021 LCB Agenda Package
- November 16, 2020 LCB Package
Public DocumentsView Transit Development Plans, rider surveys, general policies, and program plans that are commissioned by Space Coast Area Transit. Click the name of the document you wish to view.
- Mask Requirement For Riders
- ADA Paratransit Certification Form
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goal Setting
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Public Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan 2018-2022
- LCB By-Laws
- LCB Grievance Procedures 2019
- Paratransit Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- Paratransit Eligibility Appeal Form
- Rider’s Guide For Special Services
- TD Paratransit Certification Form
- TD Services Grievance Form
- Title VI Civil Rights Assurance and Complaint Form
- Title VI Report 2020
- Transit Development Plan 2018 Progress Report
If you have any issues in regards to associated content such as PDF accessibility, we will endeavor to make them available to you in an accessible format or provide you an alternate format.