Transit Development Plan
The Transit Development Plan (TDP) lays out the vision for public transit services in Brevard County. The TDP is updated every 5 years for the upcoming 10-year period. This TDP update will address the Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 through 2032 planning horizon.
Upon completion, this TDP will:
- Document existing conditions and services
- Evaluate transit demand and needs in the county
- Confirm the community’s goals for transit through a robust public and stakeholder outreach process
- Identify and evaluate service, infrastructure, technology, and policy/programmatic solutions to address the identified needs
- Provide a 10-year plan for implementing the prioritized improvements to achieve the desired vision
There will be multiple opportunities throughout the development of the TDP for public engagement. Please follow us on social media or check this page frequently to stay up to date on these opportunities!