Bus routes operate on a set schedule at designated stops, providing extensive coverage throughout the cities within Brevard County as well as unincorporated areas.
Learn How To Ride:
- The safety of our passengers is our #1 priority.
- Please limit packages to those you can personally carry on the bus by yourself.
- Be at the stop at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- Do not approach a moving bus.
- If you need assistance to board the bus, please ask. It is part of the driver’s duty to help.
- Have exact fare, ticket or pass ready prior to
boarding the bus. Drivers cannot make change.
- Leave seats near the front for elderly or disabled
riders, moving promptly to the next available
- Passengers may only use audio devices with
head phones activated.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, electronic cigarettes, or any materials that are flammable are not allowed on buses.
- Service animals are the only animals allowed.
- If available, use the stop bar or pull cord to signal your stop one block in advance. If one is not available, alert your driver at least one block in advance.
- Do not leave your seat until the bus is fully stopped.
- All buses are equipped with bike racks.
Surfboards and bikes are permitted inside the
bus when space is available.
- Proper attire is needed to board. Shirts and
shoes are required. Bathing suits, except board
shorts, must be covered.
- All scheduled times are approximate and depend
on traffic and other conditions.
- E-Mail Us compliments or concerns or call